In all of its initiatives, WLC works in tandem with its partner organisations to provide tailored, realistic and adaptable solutions and contribute in knowledge building by:
- Enhancing entrepreneurship and installing mechanisms for access to finance to create SMEs.
- Boosting business management skills of companies to create new jobs.
- Carrying out in-depth analytical research and practical solutions to overcome barriers to economic development.
- Supporting communities to create market/collection centres to directly link entrepreneurs to traders.
- Building skills of individuals to create self-employment opportunities.
- Mentoring and building capacity of individuals and companies at various levels to ensure sustainability.
- Helping the government and development programmes to interact more closely with their beneficiaries through strategic communications activities for better service delivery.